UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 Interview Call Letter- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to conduct a Junior Assistant Typing Test Schedule 2017. Recently it has declared Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 Notification for the candidates who have applied for this examination. Those Candidates who have qualified the typing test now download their UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview Call Letter from the direct link given on this web page. A large number of candidates have applied for this examination as the examination was just to check the typing test followed by an Interview. The written test was just multiple choice questions. There is only 1 hour given to write the examination. The typing test is qualifying in nature after the written test. The Interview schedule is given will be conducted from 19 December 2016 to 17 April 2017. The interview call letter is available for downloading on UPSSSC official site. This can be downloaded by providing the Email Id or the Mobile Number of the candidate given at the time of registration.
Written Examination for UPSSSC 2017
The written examination pattern for the Junior Assistant Written Examination is as follows.
- Written Examination will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- The time duration of the written examination will be of 1 hour (60 minutes)
- The typing test will be of qualifying nature after the written test.
- The total number of questions will be 40.
- The maximum marks will be 80 marks.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
Note- Candidates can get syllabus and exam pattern of Junior Assistant in detail through the following link:
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Interview 2017
UPSSSC will be announcing the Interview Date/Schedule for the junior assistant post shortly. The interview will conduct from 19 December 2016 to 17 April 2017. Keep in touch with UPSSSC official website for the updates. Interview Call letters are available for downloading now UPSSSC official website. The interview will be provided by providing the Email Id or Mobile number of candidates given at the time of registration.
Important Documents for Interview
The candidate should bring the following original document & one set of photocopies at the time of Interview:
- The Proof of age (10th certificate or School Leaving Certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark Sheets & certificate from SSC/ 10th class/Intermediate/Degree and PG if any.
- The cast certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidate under the seal of authority.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
- ID Proof in the original & a Xerox copy.
- All relevant certificates regarding the information filled at the time of registration.
For More Details Please Visit:- http://upsssc.gov.in/
The candidates are hereby wishing you all the best for your interview call letter. Prepare well for the interview. In the case of any query do please comment in the comment box, we try our level best to solve your query. For latest updates and news stay in touch with our website and we will be giving you the best.