UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern : UPSC Manager Grade I Posts and Section Officer Exam Syllabus and Pattern can be downloaded here in this article. Here we are uploading the latest syllabus and exam pattern for the Union Public Service Commission Examination. UPSC has organized an examination for the post of Manager Grade I and Section Officer on 19-03-2017. Candidates can also get the latest syllabus of Manager Section Officer Recruitment 2017 and the previous year papers, syllabus details, recruitment details and exam pattern pdf from our web page.
- 1 UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern :
- 2 PART A:
- 3 Paper II (Conventional) :
- 4 PART B:
UPSC Manager Section Officer Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern :
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Manager Grade-I/Section Officer Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Age Limits||40 Years|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
Here the detailed pattern of examination is given which the candidates can download in the pdf format. The Examination Consists of Paper I & Paper II. Paper I includes the subjects as General Awareness, Arithmetical Ability & English comprising of 75, 50 & 75 marks which is objective type and time limit of 2 hours is given. Paper II includes the subject of commerse of 200 marks which is a conventional type paper and time limit of 2 hours is given.
UPSC Manager Grade I/Section Officer Exam Syllabus:-
|I||General Awareness||75||Objective||200||2:00 Hours|
- Current Events.
- India & its neighbouring countries about:
- General Awareness of environment and its application to society.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Relation between Numbers.
- Use of tables and graphs.
- Time & distance.
- Ratio & time.
- Computation of whole numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetic operations.
- Ratio & proportions.
- Profit & loss.
- Fill in the blanks using verb, prepositions, articles etc.
- Sentence completion.
- Phrases & idiomatic use of words.
- Sentence structure.
Paper II (Conventional) :
- Final accounts.
- Conceptual framework.
- Hire purchasing accounting.
- Stock exchanges functioning.
- Income measurement.
- Corporate accounting.
7.Accounting for partnership firms.
- Business environment.
- Business information including finance.
- Marketing & human resource development.
- Business objectives.
- Business enterpreneurship.
- Concept of management.
- Marketing Management.
- Leading & Controlling.
- Operational research.
Micro – Economics
- Elasticity of demand.
- Price mechanism.
- Production function.
- Market structures.
- Theory of consumer behavior.
- Theory of costs.
- Price determination.
- Industry & Foreign trade.
- Issues involved in planning for economic development.
- Sectoral analysis of Indian economy including agriculture.
- Analysis of univariate data.
- Analysis of time series.
- Correlation & aggression analysis.
- Theory of probability.
- Index numbers.
- Mathematical ability.
- Partnership Act 1932 and Negotiable Instrument Act 1881.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Sale of goods Act, 1930.
- Laws relating to Banking & Insurance.
- Member of Company.
- Kinds of companies.
- Meetings & resolutions.
- Winding up of a company.
- Matters involving incorporation of a company.
- Shares & share capital relating to issue & transfer of shares.
- Management of a company.
Auditing & Income Tax
- Types of audit.
- Meaning & objects of auditing.
- Audit Process.
- Residence & tax liability.
- Basic concepts.
- Heads of income.
- Trade Union Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Labor welfare laws including Payment of Minimum Wages Act.
- The interview, personality test has been structured to test the candidates:
‘Extra curricular activities’
- The candidates can appear for the interview either in Hindi or English language.
So candidates, all the very best for your examination. Stay tuned with our website as we will be providing you with the unofficial as well as the official Answer Key of UPSC Manager Grade I/Section Officer 2017 Examination on our webpage. So check our website on a regular basis for any latest news and updates.