UPPSC Assistant Engineer 2016-17 State Engineering Exam Result:-Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently organized a written examination of the Combined State Engineering Service 2013 by the Advt No: A-8/E-/2013. The examination was held in the month of April 2016. This examination had been successfully conducted by the Authorities at various pre decided centers. A huge number of candidates had applied for this post and even the crowd of students was to see at various examination centers. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the various selection processes by Public Service Commission in which written examination is the first step. The candidates who clear the first round are only eligible for the next round of selection process. The results have been announced by UPPSC AE result 2017 on the official website of UPPSC i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The aspirants can download their in the PDF format from the official website. You have to put your registration number/ roll number or through the login process, course name etc,. we are providing you the direct link for downloading the result of UPPSC Assistant Engineer. The examination creates a pool of candidates for their departments through which the aspirants are selected by the various selection processes. The aspirants who qualify all the rounds of test will be finally selected for thus post. We are providing you the details of examination, selection process & How to download UPPSC AE Result 2016. Have a glance to it….
UPPSC Assistant Engineer 2016-17 Exam Details
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission (UPPSC)
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
- Total Number of Post: 953
- Location of Job: Uttar Pradesh
- Category: Result
- Status: Available Here
- Date of Examination: 10, 12 & 13 April 2016
- Official Website: uppsc.nic.in
UPPSC Assistant Engineer 2016-17 Posts Details:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has organized an examination for 953 posts of Assistant Engineers. Name of the post, total number of post with the respective branch & departments are here discussed below.
- Assistant Engineer- Civil (Irrigation Department): 640
- Assistant engineer- Mechanical (Irrigation Department): 89
- Assistant engineer- Agriculture (Minor Irrigation Department): 10
- Assistant engineer- Civil (Minor Irrigation Department): 10
- Assistant engineer- Mechanical (Minor Irrigation department): 04
- Assistant engineer- Civil (Rural Engineering Service Department): 24
- Assistant engineer- Electrical (Rural Engineering service Department): 01
- Assistant engineer- Civil (Public Works Department): 140
- Assistant engineer- Civil (Ground water department): 06
- Assistant engineer- Mechanical (Ground Water Department): 04
UPPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process
The candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for the next stage of selection process. The candidates having high merit list will be called for an Interview based on Cutoff Marks as decided by UPPSC. The final selection will be based on combined marks scored by the candidate in both written examination and personal interview.
How to download UPPSC Assistant Engineer 2016-17 Result
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the Result Link provided on the home page.
- Enter your registration number and select your course.
- Fill other details if needed.
- The result will be shown on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print copy for future reference.
Candidates if having any disparency in their result can kindly visit the official website for reference. Stay in touch with our website for any news regarding Public service Commission Examinations. We are there to help you any time. If any candidate having query do comment in the comment box regarding the examination and its result. The problem will be resolved as quick as possible by our team. Check our website for latest news and updates and stay tuned.