SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 Application Form – Apply Online :-The Staff Selection Commission has announced the advertisement for SSC Junior Translator 2017 for various posts. The total number of vacancies has not been disclosed yet, as it would soon be disclosed. There are a huge number of candidates who are waiting for this Job. The applicants who are eligible for SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 can to the official website of SSC JHT. Other information’s like pay scale, educational qualification for the post of SSC JHT has been mentioned below. Take a look over it.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2017 Application Form – Apply Online
The applicants who are interested and are eligible for SSC Junior Translator Vacancy 2017 can submit their form through the online portal. The online mode of application form will be started from the last week of April 2017. The candidates are needed to fill the online application form very carefully, pay the application fees, attach the required documents and submit before the last date. The SSC JHT Examination will be conducted in the month of June 2017.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Examination :
- Name of the Authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Exam : SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017
- Name of Post: Junior Translator
- Total Number of Post: Not Disclosed Yet
- Category: Central Job
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
SSC JHT 2017 Important Dates:-
- Issuing of Application Form: April 2017
- Last Date of Submission: May 2017
- Issuing of Admit Card: July 2017
- Date of Exam: Lat Week of July 2017
- Result Date: September 2017
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit:–
The aspirants who are going to apply for SSC JHT 2017 Examination can check the eligibility criteria from the official website. We will also provide the eligibility criteria here on this page as soon as we get the notification.
|Sr.No||Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|04||PH + OBC||13 years|
|05||PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||03 years|
|07||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years|
|08||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years|
|09||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||5 years|
|10||Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( OBC ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.||8 (5 +3) years|
|11||Central Govt. Civilian Employees ( SC/ST ) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date.||10(5+5) years|
|12||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( Unreserved/General )||05 years|
|13||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( OBC )||08 years|
|14||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||10 years|
|15||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (Unreserved/General )||5 years|
|16||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (OBC )||8 (5+3) years|
|17||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ST)||10 (5+5) years|
The maximum age which is recommended by the authorities is 30 years and age relaxation will be given to the reserved quota of candidates according to the Government norms.
- The candidates must be possessing master degree in Hindi/English subject from the recognized University.
- English/Hindi should be the compulsory subject for the candidates.
- The candidates with UG in English/Hindi as main subject are also eligible and can apply.
SSC JHT Selection Procedure 2017:
- There will be a written Test for Paper I & Paper II. The candidates who qualify the written examination of Paper I are only eligible for Paper II.
- The candidates who qualify both the examinations will be taken for Personality Test and a Interview of 100 marks will be conducted.
- The total marks for written examination is off 400 marks and 100 marks will be allotted for the interview.
- Paper I will be of objective type and Paper II will be conventional type test.
- There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer.
Paper I (Objective):-
- Subjects: General Hindi & General English
- Total Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 2 hours
Paper II (Conventional Type):-
- Subjects: Essay & Translation
- Total Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 2 hours
Staff Selection Commission conducts Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) and Hindi Pradhyapak (Central Hindi Training Institute) etc Examination.