SSC GD Constable 2017 Joining Letter Date Final Merit List :- The Staff Selection Commission had successfully organized a written examination & medical examination for the post of Constable GD in different forces. The candidates who have qualified in written examination & PET were called for Medical Examination. It is very well known that the written examination has been started from 10 May 2016. The candidates who have appeared in this examination can check their result over here from the links provided. The results have been declared on 02-02-2017, which could be seen on the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. SSC has also uploaded an important notice regarding “Fake Joining Letter” which has been sent by some idiotic element. So candidates be aware of such activities.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Joining Letter Date Final Merit List :
The Staff Selection Commission has conducted an open examination for recruitment for the posts of GD in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSF & NIA. Written examination has been conducted for PET qualified candidates. The aspirants who have given this examination are eagerly waiting for their result, so results have declared. The candidates can check their selection, whether they are selected or eliminated.
Result will be uploaded on our website very soon by the direct links. The students had to go through process of PST/PET, Written Examination & Medical Examination to go through the final selection process. The students can check their nominations state wise from the official website of SSC. The written examination result will be uploaded soon so stay connected & bookmark our page.
Procedure to Download SSC GD Result 2017:-
- The candidates have to visit the official website i.e ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the result option situated on top of the homepage.
- Then click on the GD Constable option for male/female.
- A new tab will be opened with the result in pdf format.
- Download the result and take a print copy for future reference.
SSC Constable GD Merit List:-
- There were a total of 11,65,942 candidates both males & females who have appeared in the written examination.
- On the basis of merit list and medical examination SSC has now released two merit list of finally selected candidates i.e. 51,678 males & 5,336 female candidates.
Points to Ponder:-
- The cases of tie will be solved by the commission by giving reference to the total marks obtained in written examination.
- If their is another tie then marks in Part A will be preferred.
- If there exists still a tie then the candidate of older age will be given preference.
- If and if there persists another tie then it will be finally resolved by referring to alphabetical order of names.
The candidates having any query do comment in the comment box which has been provided below. So stay in touch with our website so that we can serve you good. Stay tuned with us for latest news and updates regarding SSC Examination.