SSC CGL 2017 Post Preference for Male & Female: For other notifications refer to the SSC notification. Any candidate feels any query then you can leave a comment in the comment box provided below. Stay tuned to our website for latest news and updates so that we could serve you well. For regular updates stay connected.
- The post preference is a first prior notification which will be given by you to Staff Selection Commission as a hint that in which post you want to apply for SSC CGL examination. It is an important step of your application form otherwise without selecting this option your form will not go to the next process.
- There are many students who fill up their application through the nearest E-Mitra shop and the filler of the application form randomly fill up the post reference option and it creates a great difficulty after the selection in CGL Exam for the next process. So the candidate should understand it properly before applying for the SSC CGL 2017 Examination.
- Usually, this SSC CGL Examination Posts are categorized into two types of categories. (1) Field jobs. (2) Desk Jobs.
- Male candidates are more comfortable for both type jobs either field jobs or desk jobs, but females get a little difficulty in field type jobs.
- 1 What are careful things kept in mind?
- 2 SSC CGL Exam 2017 Brief Overview
- 3 SSC CGL Examination 2017 Selection Process
- 4 Correct Way to Choose Post Preference for SSC CGL Examination 2017
What are careful things kept in mind?
Once you opt for the post preference choice, then you are unable to change or modify them again. So select the post very carefully whether you are filling with your own or someone else is filling for you. So before making a choice finally check again & again for no chance of mistake.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Brief Overview
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)
- Availability of Exam Forms: February 2017
- Mode of Application: Online & Offline
- Model of the Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
SSC CGL Examination 2017 Selection Process
- Tier 1 (Preliminary) – Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice)
- Tier 2 (Mains) – Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice)
- Tier 3 (Descriptive) – Essay/Application/Passage/Letter Writing
- Tier 4 (DEST/CPT) – Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry skill Test/ Document Verification.
Correct Way to Choose Post Preference for SSC CGL Examination 2017
- Preference by the Location: If you wish to live in rural areas then select village according to your choice. But if you are not habitual to live in village areas then choose a modern location which will be suitable for your future.
- Preference by PayScale, Perks & salary: The pay scale you want is according to your monthly salary after getting a job by the SSC CGL Examination is one of the second options to select.
- SSC Field Job Vs Desk Job: This is one of the most important facts that the candidate must understand before selecting one option from Field or Desk Jobs. Field jobs are most environmental jobs provided by SSC.
Choosing the Right Post, Thinking out of Males (Boys) & females (girls) for SSC CGL
- According to the century analysis usually, boys choose first thing from all the above-given points. But Females want a city and its environment for Government Jobs in India.
- Generally, men want more salary than females because men expend more than females.
- Girls or females wants official jobs except traveling jobs but males like more traveling jobs.
Procedure to fill up the Post Preference for SSC CGL 2017 Examination
- The candidates have to log on to the official website of SSC i.e. nic.in.
- Click on Post Preference 2017 Link.
- Select Staff Selection Commission Exam Option.
- Then click on CGL 2017 Examinations.
- Select the Post Desire for male or female.
- Fill all the required details and click on the submit button.
- Tick on all the posts and apply for SSC CGL.
- A final click on the submit button.