SSC 49 Tech Men Cut off – SSB interview date- The officials of Indian Army have published the Cut off Marks of SSC 49 Tech Men, an entry for men. Candidates who have given the examination are shortlisted will be getting an email and a Short Message service (SMS) for their SSB Interview. SSC Tech 49 Men course is going to commence in OTA Chennai this year. There is about more than 30,000 men who have applied for SSC 49 Tech and will be shortlisted according to their percentage in Engineering. The SSB interview will be taking place in Allahabad, Bangalore & Bhopal. The candidates can check their Emails & SMS for the date of SSB Interview as it has been shortlisted. The candidates who have appeared in the examination were in large quantity and the examination also was up to its level of difficulty. The candidates who have prepared themselves for the examination from early have given their examination and certainly they have qualified the examination. As per the notifications by the Officials, only those candidates are eligible who have obtained criteria of marks up to 6th semester for the appearing candidates and the required marks are also applicable to the candidates who have completed B.Tech. If any candidate having the grading system in the degree is required to produce a conversion certificate issued by the concerned College or University, failing which candidature will not be accepted. The candidates who desire to claim equivalence if in case the engineering stream of the candidate has not been short-listed in the vacancies notified in Government approved stream or equivalent streams which has been mentioned in the notification. The candidates may give an equivalence certificate of the concerned Universities signed by the Principal/Registrar of the College/University. The recruiting Directorate will be examining the case of acceptance based on the certificate issued by the concerned University.
SSC Tech 48 Men Cut off Marks
SSC (T) Men 48 Cut off (Cumulative up to 6th semester):-
|Engineering Streams||Cut of Marks (%)|
|Electrical/Electrical & electronics||65%|
|Computer Sc/Information Tech||67%|
|Electronics & Telecom||65%|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||70%|
|Food Tech/Bio Tech||65%|
SSCW (T)- 19 Cut off (Cumulative up to 6th Semester):-
|Engineering Streams||Cut off Marks (%)|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||75%|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||80%|
SSC 49 Tech Men selection Procedure
- The candidates shortlisted of applications by integrated HQ of MOD (Army) reserve the rights to shortlist applications and fixation of cut off percentage marks for each engineering stream/discipline without assigning any reason.
- The short-listed candidates will be eligible to be interviewed at the selection centers Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Group Testing officers and Interviewing Officers.
- The Interviews will be held in the month of April/May 2017 for both the entries together.
- There will be two stage selection procedures. The one who fails to clear stage 1 will be returned the same day. The one who clears stage 1 will be called for a medical examination.
SSC Tech 49 Men Merit List
- The provision of preparation of merit list and allotment of the entry.
- Only to qualify the SSB Interview does not give a confirmation of final selection.
- The higher educational qualification of previous performances, NCC backgrounds etc have no role to play in the merit list.
The candidates want to give any suggestions regarding the article do please leave a comment in the comment section provided below. For latest news and updates stay connected to our website and checks it on a regular basis. Stay tuned to us as we will be serving you the best.