RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 161 Vacancies- The Service Board of Reserve Bank of India Mumbai has issued an online notification to fill up the vacant posts in its department. The Board has issued a notification for Grade B Posts online application from the interested and eligible candidates. Every year a lot of applications are being received by the officials from the interested and eligible candidates who apply for the examination. This year too it was expected that a surplus quantity of applications will be going to be received by the officials and the results give the same. The date of application is still remaining as the last date of application is on 23rd May 2017. So the interested and eligible candidates can apply the application form via online mode within the due date.
Advertisement No. 5/2016-17
Name of Post
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – General
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
By the Advertisement No. 5/2016-17, the service board has issued a notification to the interested and eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Grade B in the department and the total number of posts is 161. Here in this article, we are giving you the vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, selection process, application fees and the steps to apply for the recruitment. Moreover, we are also giving you the direct links to apply for the examination. So, go through the full article as you will be notified about the examination and the process of application.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2017 Examination Details:
- Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Name of the Recruitment Examination: RBI Grade B
- Total Number of Posts: 161
- Job Category: Government
- Post Category: Notification
- Status: Available
- Opening Date for Online Registration – Grade B (General) –DR: 3rd May 2017
- Opening Date for Online Registration – Grade B (DEPR/DSIM): 5th May 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration: 23rd May 2017
- Online Examination Grade B (General) – DR – Phase I: 17th June 2017
- Online Examination Grade B (General) – DR – Phase II: 7th July 2017
- Online Examination Grade B (General) – DEPR/DSIM – Phase I: 17th June
- Online Examination Grade B (General) – DEPR/DSIM – Phase II: 6th or 7th July 2017
Age Limit: The candidate’s age must be from 21 years to 30 years on 1st May 2017 and he/she most neither born earlier than 2nd May 1987 nor later than 1st May 1996. The upper age limit for M. Phil. And Ph.D. candidates are 32 and 34 years respectively.
- For Officer Grade B – General – DR: Minimum of 60 % marks or an equivalent Bachelors Degree as well as in Class 12th and 10th In the case of SC/ST/PWD candidates it is 50%.
- For Officer Grade B – DEPR: Master’s Degree in Economics/Econometrics/ Quantitative Economics/Mathematical Economics/Integrated Economics or Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an aggregate from an Indian Recognized University. For experienced candidates, the probationary period will not be reckoned.
- For Officers Grade B – DSIM: Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical Economics/Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur with a minimum of 55% or an equivalent of all semesters.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be based on Phase I & Phase II examination which will be followed by an Interview.
Application Fees: For General/OBC Candidates there is a fee of Rs 850/- and for SC/ST/PWD there is a fee of Rs 100/-. There is no fee for RBI Staff or Departmental Staffs’.
How to Apply: The interested and eligible candidates can go to the online portal of RBI and fill up the application form as the last date of online application is 23rd May 2017 till 12:00 Midnight.
For more details on government jobs and latest updates stay connected to our web-page govjobresult.com as we will give you the best.