RBI Assistant Main/Final Result 2016-2017: The Reserve Bank of India has issued a notification recently and conducted an examination for the post of Assistant & Legal Officer on the scheduled date 28-08-2016 & 04-09-2016. The interested and eligible candidates have applied for the respective posts. A huge number of applications were received by the officials from the applicants and the same were present in the examination. The examination has been successfully conducted at pre-decided centers. The candidates who have given the examination were relaxed and looking for the Answer Key & Result of RBI Assistant & Legal Officer 2016-17. The total number of post for Assistant that the examination has been conducted was for 504 Posts. The Exam Results of Assistant Archivist Assistant RBI Result of Manager assistant Librarian will be uploaded by the officials. The Reserve Bank of India has conducted the online mode of examination for the recruitment of 504 Vacant Assistant Posts. The candidates, who are waiting for the result, let me tell you that the results have been declared. The Result has been declared and the candidates can download it from the official website. We are also here giving you the direct links to download the result.
Reserve Bank of India Examination Details
|Name of the Examination||RBI Officer Grade B result 2016 Phase 1 Exam|
|Date of Examination||28-08-2016 & 04-09-2016|
|Total Number of Posts||504|
RBI Assistant 2017 Cut off Marks
- The online examination of RBI Assistant was of 200 marks with comprising of 5 sections (Aptitude, Reasoning, Computer, English, Marketing & General Awareness).
- As per the norms of RBI fixed that the candidates have to attain minimum qualifying marks in each of 5 sections assigned out of 200 marks.
- RBI is having the right to fix the cut off for each section of paper and the overall cutoff.
- The Cutoff Marks may vary for each section depending upon the nature of questions.
RBI Assistant 2017 Selection Procedure
To get selected in RBI for the post of Assistant Clerk the candidates have to give the online examination and on the basis of their performance & qualifying marks in the Online Written Examination, the Candidates have t give an Interview for the posts which they have applied for.
RBI Assistant 2017 Post Result Procedure
- The candidates who get qualified In the Online Examination will be placed according to their marks in descending order in the respective categories.
- The candidates who got qualified in the online examination will have to through a Personal Interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the individuals’ performance in the written examination and the marks got in the Personal Interview in order of merit.
The candidates having any difficulty and want to give suggestions please contact by commenting in the box provided below. We are there for you to sort out any problem. For latest news and updates stay connected to our website & check it on a regular basis. Stay tuned to us so that we could serve you well.