Rajasthan High Court LDC Syllabus Pdf 2017 Clerk Exam Pattern – Rajasthan High Court is going to conduct a written examination for the posts of Junior Assistant JJA & Clerk Grade II. This examination will be going to be held in these upcoming months, so all the candidates who have applied for these posts can check the exam syllabus and exam pattern & exam syllabus 2017. The exact date of examination will be revealed soon by the authorities. Rajasthan High Court is organizing this examination every year in which thousands of candidates apply for these various posts. A huge number of applications will be getting by the candidates for the post of JJA & clerk grade. The examination will be conducted in three modes i.e. the subjective written test, typing test which will be followed by an Interview. Large number of candidates will be applying for this post. So candidates here you will be getting the full exam syllabus pdf and the examination pattern here on this web page. So candidates prepare well as the examination would be going to be tough and number of competitors are large. So stay connected with our web page and read the full article.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus for Clerk & Assistant 2017
- 2 Rajasthan High Court 2017 Exam Details
- 3 Rajasthan High Court 2017 Syllabus
Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus for Clerk & Assistant 2017
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Total Vacancies||1726 Posts|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer|
|Starting date to apply||22/02/2017|
|Closing date to apply||18/03/2017|
Rajasthan High Court 2017 Exam Details
- Name of Organization: Rajasthan High Court (RHC)
- Name of Examination: Assistant JJA & Clerk Grade II
- Job Location: Jodhpur
- Category: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Status: Available
- Official Website: hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court 2017 Syllabus
Rajasthan High Court Judicial Assistant & Clerk Grade II written examination consists of the following features. The subjects on whom the examination will be considered are here. These features are discussed below-
- General Knowledge
- The examination will be of Objective Type.
- The maximum duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- There will be a total of 3 sections comprising of 150 questions.
- The maximum marks will be of 300 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for the examination.
- Candidates who qualify the written test would go for the typing test.
- The typing test consists of speed test & efficiency test.
- The typing test will be of 100 marks.
- There will be Written Test of Hindi, English & General Knowledge comprising of 50 question from each part and a total of 100 marks each.
- The typing test includes speed test & efficiency test comprising of 50 marks each.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus for Hindi
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- वाच्य: कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- शब्द-शुद्धि: अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाक्य-शुद्धि: अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- क्रिया: सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus for English
- Fill In the blanks
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses/ Sequences of Tenses
- Active Voice & Passive Voice
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Transformation of sentences: Assertive to Negative, interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Prepositions, and determiners
- One word Substitutions
- Confusable words
- Translation of simple sentences from Hindi to English and Vice versa
- Correction of sentences Including subject, verb, Degrees of adjectives, Agreement, connectives, and words wrongly used.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Glossary of Official, Technical terms.
- Prefix and suffixes
- Comprehension of a passage
- Knowledge of official or demiofficial letters, circular, notices, and tenders.
Rajasthan High Court 2017 Computer Test
The Computer speed & efficiency test shall be consisting of two papers namely paper I (Speed Test) of 50 marks (maximum) & 20 marks (minimum) and the duration of the paper is 10 minutes. Paper II (Efficiency Test) of 50 marks (maximum) & 20 marks (minimum) and the duration will be of 10 minutes.
- The minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- The marks in speed test shall be awarded as per the formula: (20/8000)* Net Speed (in depressions per hour).
- The font shall be awarded for computer test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi & “Calibri” for English.
- The candidates with disabilities will be exempted from papers of computer test. The marks will be awarded on the basis of average marks obtained in the written test.
|S.No||Exam||Subjects||Questions||Min Mark||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||Written Test||Hindi||100||40||100||3 Hours|
|2||Typing Test||Speed Test||–||20||50||20 Minutes|
The candidates are here by wishing you all the best for your examination and hence if any query do please comment in the comment box which is provided. For any latest news and updates stay connected with our website and we will be providing you with the best.
SO ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!