NIFT Bhubaneswar Result 2017 :-The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) of Bhubaneswar has invited the applications from the eligible and interested candidates for filling up the 23 of the stenographer, junior assistant, multi tasking staffs and other various vacancies for the recruitment in 2017.So candidates apply before the due date for NIFT Recruitment 2017.For more details of NIFT Recruitment 2017 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee etc are given below: NIFT Bhubaneswar Result 2017
NIFT Bhubaneswar Result 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants should be graduate in the relevant discipline or Diploma/Certificate from ITI in relevant discipline from the recognized university. The applicants should refer to the official notifications.
Application Fees: For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs 500/- and for SC/ST/PHP category candidates: Rs 250/-.The demand draft for the requisite fee has been indicated above should be drawn in the favor of NIFT- Bhubaneswar payable at Bhubaneswar.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test as well as Skill Test. Those candidates who fulfill both the Tests will be surely be getting a job letter.
HOW TO APPLY:-
The interested candidates are required to send the Application Form along with the copies which are attested of relevant documents and Demand Draft to “The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, NIFT Campus, IDCO Plot.24, Opposite KIIT school of Management, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha” in an envelope super subscribed as “Application for the post of (Name of the post applied for) on contract & category (i.e General/OBC/SC/ST etc.)” before the due date NIFT Bhubaneswar Result 2017.
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Location of Posting: Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
Total No. of recruitment: 23 recruitments.
Name of the recruitment and No. of recruitments:
- Stenographer Grade III: 01 post
- Assistant (Accounts): 01 post
- Machine mechanic: 03 posts
- Assistant Hostel warden (Girls): 01 post
- Lab Assistant: 03 posts
- Plumber: 01 post
- Electrician: 01 post
- Junior Assistant: 03 posts
- Multi Tasking Staffs (MTS): 09 posts
REQUIRED ELIGIBILITY FOR VACANCIES 2017:-
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: NA
REQUIRED EDUCATION FOR NIFT JUNIOR ASST..,MTS and OTHER RECRUITMENTS:-
- Stenographer Grade III: Should be a graduate from a reputed university with minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing and should have minimum of 2 years experience in Government/semi government/PSU’s.
- Assistant (accounts): Should be a Diploma/Certificate from ITI as a Fitter or its equivalent diploma/ Certificate which has been recognized by the government. Should have at least 3 years experience in repair and maintenance in cutting/sewing/finishing garment production as concerned.
- Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls):Should be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Lab Assistant: Should be a Diploma in Handloom Tech./Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry/processing of textiles from Indian Institute of Handloom technology or should be a full time Diploma in the trade of Fitter from ITI/Mechanical Engineering from any of the recognized Institute/University.
- Plumber: Should have possessed ITI trade certification or equivalent in the same trade with at least of 5 years of practical experience in the same trade.
- Electrician: Should be a 10th standard ITI Diploma in Electricians Trade or equivalent in Diploma.
- Junior Assistant: Should be a 10+2 passed out examination or its equivalent board recognized by the Government and should have Diploma certificate in Computer application Operations and have a speed of 30 wpm in English/Hindi typing.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Should be passed matriculation or passed an equivalent examination or should be a ITI pass.
The exams which has been conducted and the selection will be made on the basis of Written and Skill Tests.
APPLICATION FEE FOR NIFT JUNIOR ASSISTANT, MTS & OTHER VACANCY 2017:-
The candidates which are belonging to the General & OBC categories are required to pay a fee of Rs 500/- and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs 250/- through the Demand Draft/The Bankers Cheque would be drawn in favor of NIFT Bhubaneswar which will be payable at Bhubaneswar.
Results would be shortly revealed on our website. So get stay tuned with our site and check our website on a regular basis. For more enquiry you can just visit to the official website: www.nift.ac.in/ bhubaneswar