IIT Kharagpur Project Officer Post Apply Online: The Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur has issued a notification for the recruitment of Project Officer vacancy by the Department of Rubber Technology for the project titled “Development of High-Performance Rubber Composites using new generation materials for application in Tyre (HPN)” on the temporary basis. The interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 12th April 2017. Every year a lot of applications are received by the officials from the eligible candidates shows the interest of candidates. However, the posts are few but the candidates don’t miss to apply for it. IIT Kharagpur issues notification every year not only in terms of candidates who are willing to go for Engineering but for various departments it organizes a recruitment program. The candidates participate in every recruitment program in bulk. Here in this article, we are providing you the details of examination, no. of posts, age limit, educational qualification and other relevant details regarding the examination. We are also providing you the direct link for applying online for the concerned examination. Read the full article and you will know the details of the examination and the process of how to apply it and stay connected to our website for latest recruitment notification.
IIT Kharagpur 2017 Exam Details
- Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Name of the Department: Department of Rubber Technology
- Name of the Post: Project Officer Post
- Total No of Posts: 04
- Last Date of Application: 12/04/2017
- Job Location: Kharagpur
- Category: Notification
- Status: Available to apply
- Official Website: iitkgp.ac.in
IIT Kharagpur 2017 Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have possessed M.Tech in the branch of Rubber/Polymer Technology with having relevant experience.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be 32 Years.
Application Fees: The application fees of the candidates is Rs 50/- which should be paid by Demand draft (Not for Female Candidates) drawn in favor of IIT Kharagpur and is payable at Kharagpur.
How to Apply
- Before applying for Project Officer post, the candidates must have a valid personal email ID, scanned copies of the passport size photograph & signature.
- Then the candidates have to visit the official website @iitkgp.ac.in.
- Then go to the section of “Temporary Jobs” and select the desired post.
- Read the full notification carefully and then click on Apply.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Your form will be submitted, take a print of it for future reference.
The candidates having any difficulty regarding the concerned examination or want to give any kind of suggestion, you are most welcome. Leave your query and advice in the comment section provided below. We will be listening and try to solve your problem as early as possible. Your queries, suggestions & advice are essential for us. For latest news and updates stay connected to our website and keeps checking it on a regular basis. Stay tuned to us as we will be providing you the best.