GIC Asst Manager (Scale-I Officer) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017- General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) will be going to conduct an Online Written Examination for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Scale I. Every passing year the level of Banking & Insurance competitive Examination gets tough. Going through smart labor not a hard labor is the key formula to compete these kinds of examination. There is no need of lighting candles and wake up whole nights to study. Study smartly and get through this examination by reading the prescribed syllabus. No need of extra study is there to crack this examination. If you consider yourself eligible apply for this post, we have provided you the link. We have given an outline about the study material so that you can prepare yourself well for the examination. Every year UP is organizing many recruitment drives for various post for the eligible candidates. This time they have made a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager in the Insurance Corporation. It is a great opportunity for the candidates to prove yourself by cracking Banking and Insurance Examination. Start your preparation by applying the application and the direct link has been provided by us.
|PART-A||Domain Knowledge of the relevant stream||40|
|PART-B||Test of Reasoning||20|
|Test of English Language||20|
|Test of General Awareness||20|
|Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||20|
|Test of English Language-Essay, Précis and Comprehension||30|
- 1 GIC Assistant Manager 2017 Scale I Exam Pattern
- 2 GIC Assistant Manager 2017 Scale I Exam Syllabus
- 3 GIC Assistant Manager 2017 Expected Questions:
GIC Assistant Manager 2017 Scale I Exam Pattern
The General Insurance Corporation Scale I Examination consists of 3 Parts, namely Part A, Part B & Part C. Part A & Part B is of Objective type & Part C is descriptive type. Here is description is given:
- Part A: Domain Knowledge of Relevant stream (40 marks)
- Part B:
- Test of Reasoning (20 marks)
- Test of English Language (20 marks)
- Test of General Awareness (20 marks)
- Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy (20)
- Part C (Descriptive): Test of English Language-Essay, Precise and Comprehension (30 marks)
GIC Assistant Manager 2017 Scale I Exam Description
- The Online Written Examination for Assistant Manager will be consisting of 150 marks.
- The Group Discussion & Interview contains 20 & 30 Marks respectively.
- Minimum Passing marks in the written test- 60% for General 7 OBC and 50% for SC/ST.
GIC Assistant Manager 2017 Scale I Exam Syllabus
- Comprehension Reasoning
- Number Series
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Non Verbal Series
- Seating Arrangements
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding & Decoding
- Statement & Conclusion
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Sentence Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Comprehension & Cloze Test
- Sentence Correction
- Area, Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound
- Problem on Ages
- Pictorial Graph
- Data Interpretation
- Time & work
- Time & Speed
- HCF & LCM
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Indian Current Events
- General science
- Current Affairs of National & International News
- Current Science
- Sports, Culture & Banking Sector
- General Knowledge
- Important Dates
- Some question on Marketing
- Basic of Computers
- Generation of Computers
- Input & Output Devices
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
- Computer Organization
- MS Word
- Memory Orientation
- Modern Day Technology
- Computer abbreviations
- Shortcut Tricks to MS Word, MS Excel & computer Abbreviations
GIC Assistant Manager 2017 Expected Questions:
- Union Minister for Atomic energy for space is?
- Commercial arm of ISRO is?
- New TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) Chairman is?
- Father of Indian Missile Science?
- The ICC world Twenty 20 cup 2016 hosted by?
- Who was the winner of Tour De France 2015?
- What is the main function of RBI?
- “kfw” group released another installment of its financial aid to India. “kfw” is an organization/bank base in?
- Wholesale Banking is also called?
- Which are the following rates are decided by the RBI called “Policy Rate”?
- Cash Reserve Ratio
- Lending Rate
- Bank Rate
- Deposit Rate
If you are having any query regarding the examination comment in the comment box provided, we try our best to resolve your query as soon as possible. Stay in touch with our website as we will be providing you the best. So candidates all the best for your examination. Prepare well, crack your examination and stay in touch.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!