Delhi Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard Re Exam Result 2016-17 Delhi Postal Circle Authorities has recently invited the applications from the interested & eligible candidates for filling up the 66 posts of Postman, Sorting Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff from all over the country. This recruitment process has been mainly conducted in Delhi Region. Delhi Postal Circle will be uploading the shortlisted candidate’s list for the post of Postman/Mail guard Exam 2016. The result has been announced on 18th March 2017. The result has been declared for the 1st stage Examination. The second stage examination will be conducted on 28th March 2017. For this post of Mail Guard & Postman also a huge number of candidates have applied for this examination in huge. The first stage of examination has been successfully conducted at various pre-decided centers across the State of Delhi. The candidates were waiting for the second stage of examination and the time has come that the time schedule of second stage examination of Rail Guard/ Post Man has been announced. It will be going to be conducted on 28th March 2017. The candidates can also know about the selection process and the exam pattern from this content. Have a look at these topics which will be very useful to you.
Delhi Post Office 2017 Exam Details
- Name of the Organization: Delhi Postal Circle
- Name of the Examination: Postman, Sorting Assistant, postal assistant & Multi Tasking Staff
- Date of 1st Stage Examination: Already Over
- Result of 1st Stage Examination: 18th March 2017
- Date of 2nd Stage Examination: 28th March 2017
- Result of 2nd Stage Examination: Will be available soon
- Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
How to Download Delhi Post Office 2017 Result
- The candidates must have to visit the official website.
- Then you have to go to the section of Notification.
- Click on the Result link.
- Fill all the required information like Roll No, D.O.B etc…
- You will get your result on your screen.
- Save it and download it.
- Check your result and estimate your marks.
- Take a print copy of the result for external reference.
Delhi Postal Circle Authority had earlier organized a written examination for Postman & Mail Guard on 21st December 2014 & 04th January 2015 at the various pre-decided centers in the Delhi region but due to some irresponsibility or you can say due to some uncertainty the examination was canceled. The Authorities have recently conducted a Re-exam for the post of Postman & Mail Guard on 10th, 11th, 24th, 25th, September 2016. This examination has been successfully held. The numbers of candidates were such in numbers that four days had been taken to conduct the examination. For more information visit our website regularly.
So here by our team, we wish you a good luck for your second stage examination. If any candidates feel any query then leave a comment and the problem will soon be resolved by our team members. Stay connected with our website so that we could serve you the best. For latest news & updates regarding the examination do visit our website on a regular basis.