BSF Head Constable Admit Card 2017 ASI Steno Exam Date- Border Security Force of India has issued a notification for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable (Ministerial) for examination in the month of April 2017. A huge number of candidates have applied for the examination. The candidates can download the admit cars by the direct link which we have provided in our content. The number of applications received by the officials from the interested and eligible candidates were in large quantity. Now the BSF is organizing a written examination in the month of October. The candidates can download the BSF ASI Steno Admit Card 2017 here. The examination which will be conducted is for the recruitment of 36 Posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & 121 Posts of Head Constable (Ministerial). Currently BSF has uploaded the list of candidates for the written examination of ASI (Stenographer) in Jammu & Kashmir. The candidates who have applied for the examination are in huge quantity, so as per our latest notifications we have got that the examination would be going to be tough. The students needed to prepare themselves and a hard labor is required to crack the examination
BSF ASI Examination Details
- Name of the Organization: Border Security Force
- Name of the Posts: Sub Inspector & Head Constable
- Number of Vacancies: 36 posts (Sub Inspector) & 121 posts (Head Constable)
- Date of Examination: 16-04-2017
- Category: Admit Card
- Status: Available
BSF ASI 2017 Exam Pattern
The respective Exam Pattern for the examination of BSF ASI Stenographer& Head Constable Ministerial is given as follows:
- The written examination will be on OMR sheet basis.
- The duration of the examination will be 100 minutes.
- The written test would comprise of 100 marks.
- The cut off marks for the written examination will be 35% for the General category candidates and 33% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- The mode of answering the paper will be in both Hindi & English language.
|Part I||Hindi & English Language||20 Marks|
|Part II||General Intelligence||20 Marks|
|Part III||Numerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Part IV||Clerical Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Part V||Basic Knowledge of Computer||20 Marks|
Following is the table for which the candidates can download the State Wise Admit Card:
|Head constable (Min)|
|CSWT Indore||Click Here|
|BSF academy Takanpur||Click Here|
|Guwahati (Assam)||Click Here|
|Jodhpur (Rajasthan)||Click Here|
|Masimpur (Assam)||Click Here|
|Gandhinagar (Gujarat)||Click Here|
|Odisha (Assam)||Click Here|
The candidates having any difficulty in downloading the admit cards and want to give suggestion, we are there to listen you and will sort out the problem as soon as possible. For more news and updates stay connected to website and check it on a regular basis. Stay tuned to us as we will be serving you the best.