BOI Recruitment 2017: In the upcoming year of 2017-18 the Bank of India has organized a recruitment program for Officers and Technical Vacancies. It is a leading sector public bank which has invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from India for the recruitment of Officers, Managers, Security Officers, technical (Appraisal & Premises) on or before 05th May 2017. According to the last year’s recruitment by the Bank of India, a huge number of candidates have applied for this examination and the same crowd was almost present in the examination hall at different pre-decided centers. This year it has been predicted that the number of applications from the candidates would be crossing the records of the previous year. So this is a very golden opportunity for the candidates to make their career in the banking sector. Here in this article, we are giving you the details of the posts, educational qualification, so according to the qualification, you can fill up the examination form if you are coming to that category, selection process, the application fees and how to apply for the examination. So go through the full article as it would be helping you to make you understand the examination as well as the posts. If you are not coming under the category of educational qualification, prepare for the next year’s examination. So take a glance at the full article.
Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 670
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer (Credit) in JMSG-1 Scale: 270 Posts
a. SC: 45 Posts
b. ST: 37 Posts
c. OBC: 75 Posts
d. Gen: 113 Posts
2. Manager in MMGS – II: 400 Posts
a. SC: 68 Posts
b. ST: 33 Posts
c. OBC: 111 Posts
d. Gen: 188 Posts
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Date to published Official Advertisement: – 20 April 2017
Date to Stat Submission Application Form: – 20 April 2017
Last Date to Submission Application Form: – 05 May 2017
Last Date top Payment Application Fee: – 05 May 2017
Last date to take Print out Application: – 20 May 2017
B.O.I Recruitment of the Officers Project No. 2017-17/1:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit
(as on 10-04-2017)
|Officer (Credit)||270 (PWD-16)||21 to 30 Years||JMGS I Rs 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2 – 32850-1310/7-42020|
|Manager||400 (PWD-12)||23 to 35 Years||MMGS II Rs 31705-1145/1 – 32850-1310/10-45950|
B.O.I Recruitment of the Officers Project No. 2017-18/2:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Security Officer||17||MMGS II|
|Technical (Appraisal)||10||JMGS I|
|Technical (Premises)||05||JMGS I|
BOI Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Should be having a graduation degree in any discipline with having at least 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGBM/PGDBA from a reputed institute or Post Graduation degree in Commerce/ Science/Economics or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or can be a Company Secretary.
- Should be having a certification in the course of the computer for minimum three months or Information Technology or any one paper as one of the subjects in Graduation or after the graduation.
- Should be having a graduation degree along with MBA/PGDBM/PGBM/PGDBA from a reputed institute or having a post graduation degree in Commerce/Science/Economics or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or can be a Company Secretary.
- Should be having a certification in the course of the computer for at least three months or information technology or any one paper as one of the subjects in the graduation or after the graduation.
BOI Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the online examination along with the Interview respectively.
There will be fees payment of Rs 600/- for General Category candidates and Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The fees payment includes the Application Fees + Intimation Charges. The payment shall be made by online payment mode.
How to Apply
The interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online Login through the website “www.bankofindia.co.in”. for the Recruitment Project 2017-18/1. The registration has been started from 20-04-2017 and the last date for the registration is 05/05/2017. This date is the deadline and for the Recruitment Project 2017-18/2, the online registration has been started from 26-04-2017 and the last date for registration will be 12/05/2017. So candidates hurry up and don’t miss this opportunity.
Foe more updates stay connected to our website as we will be serving you the best we have. Stay tuned, Stay healthy.