Assam PSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam Admit Card- On 1st April 1937, the Assam Public Service Commission came into the Existence in accordance with the Act of India with the Provision of the Government. James Hazelett, a retired Officer of the ICS from the London is the first chairman of the Assam Public Service Commission. Till the Assam Public Service Commission framing a new regulation in the year 1951. After James Hazelett, five more officers who are mostly retired ICS officer for the different period held the office.
Assam Public Service Commission has announced the major updates and notification on the combined Competitive main Exam 2017 Including the Examination schedule, admit card and important dates. The main Pattern of the Examination which the students have to follow those is qualifying the main Entrance Examination. So Candidates are requested to take Attention on this and read it carefully.
- Assam Public service commission pre-admit card is now available to download. So the Candidates are advised to please download your Examination Admit card respectively. Candidates can Download their admit card from the official website, or we also create the Direct Download link for admit card.
In Assam, the Assam Public Service Commission is the Supreme body for the Recruitment in various Government Departments. The Assam Public Service Commission conducts every year Combine Competitive pre Exam for recruitment of the various posts. Assam Public service commission will organize the combined competitive Preliminary Examination 2017 for the Recruitment in the Assam Civil Service (junior grade), Assam land and Revenue Service (junior grade), Labor Inspector, Inspector of Taxes and the Inspector of Excise.
Assam PSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear in the pre Examination are requested to download their Admit card respectively. They can download their admit card from the official website. The official website is www.apsc.nic.in . In another case if Admit card is not available then please checks the link.
The pattern of the Examination and the Scheme
- There are total two papers in the Pre Written Exam.
- The Exam consists of the total 400 marks.
- Each paper has the maximum marks of the 200.
- The duration of the Examination is 2 hours for both the papers.
- In the paper 1, the questions will be asked from the general Studies.
- In the paper 2, the questions are from the optional subjects.
- Firstly the candidates have selected then the candidates are the call for the written Exam.
- Those candidates who are qualified in the pre-written Exam then they have to appear in the mains Examination.
- Final selection of the candidates is on the basis of their marks in the mains Examination and the marks in the interview.
So the Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the page for latest updates and Information regarding the Examination. If any students have any queries, then please mention it in the Comment box which is given below. We try to solve it as soon as possible.