APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017 :-Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission also known as APPSC will hire eligible and interested Candidates to fill the 279 empty posts for Town Planning Subordinate Service, Deputy Surveyor in A.P, Assistant Architectural Draughtsman & Surveyors in A.P, Survey & Land Records Subordinate service Posts in A.P. For all those Candidates who want to do a government job in Andhra Pradesh State this is very good opportunity for the Candidates. We are providing APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017 her on this page. Syllabus/Exam pattern/Previous year question papers are given below. All the Candidates who are going to take a written Exam and are waiting for Syllabus/Exam pattern/Previous year question papers can check here on this page. A written Exam will be held in the upcoming dates for the 279 vacancies of Assistant Architectural Draughtsman & Surveyor in Andhra Pradesh, Survey & Land Records Subordinate service Posts, Town Planning Subordinate Service, Deputy Surveyor Posts in A.P. A direct link has been hosted here on this page Candidates need to simply click on the given direct links to download the Syllabus/Exam pattern/Previous year question papers which is in PDF format. APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017.
APPSC Surveyor Exam 2017 Details
- Name of the Exam:Town Planning Subordinate Service, Deputy Surveyor in A.P, Town Planning Subordinate Service, Deputy Surveyor in A.P, Survey & Land Records Subordinate service Exam.
- Exam Conducted By:Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Job Location:Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website:psc.ap.gov.in
- Job Location: State Government Job
APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017
APPSC Surveyor, deputy Surveyor &Archirtectural Draughtsman Exam Pattern
(((((MAKE A LIST HERE)))))
APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus – Paper 1 General Studies & Mental Ability
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Events of national and international importance
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Economic development in India since independence
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- Disaster management.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Indian Constitution and Polity
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and enterpreneurs.
- Implications to financial resources of State government
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and its financial implication.
- Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions7.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation8.
- Implications of financial resources of State government.
- AP Reorganization Act,
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing & consequential issues.
APPSC Asst Architectural Draughtsman Syllabus – Paper 2
- Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc.)
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of
- Brick Arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Foundations – Various types
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace and Jack Arch
- Arches and Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and moulding.
- Windows and Ventilators
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections
- Stone Masonry and Stone Joints
- Damp Proof Course and Plinth Protection
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Pitched Roof – Various types – King post and Queen post
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden Steel and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged and Open Well
- Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument – Differential Leveling, Surveying of Building Sites with Chain and Level for Calculation of Earth Work. Plotting of Longitudinal/Cross section, Drawing of Contours.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Field Book Entries – Plotting – Calculation of Areas.
Click Here to Download APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017 PDF format
A direct link has been hosted here on this page Candidates can download the Syllabus by clicking on the given direct links. Syllabus is in PDF format. Stay connected with the same page at “sscresult-nic.in” to get the latest update regarding the APPSC 2017. Candidates can go to the Official Website that is www.psc.ap.gov.into keep updating themselves regarding Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). If you have any suggestion, feedback, query you can ask with the help of the below given comment box. We will reply as soon as possible.